August 09, 2020, 06:33:40 AM

Author Topic: English Multi-Account Report?  (Read 924 times)

Offline Rametarin

• Newbie Pilot
  • Newbie Pilot
  • Awards [Lose > Win] and [Win >= 100] Credit >= 10 million Turn used >= 15000
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Achievement Points: 95
English Multi-Account Report?
« on: June 22, 2014, 06:36:13 AM »
I've been lingering in the 100K-120Ks in score and I've noticed that some bots with under 1000 turns almost seem like they're just Base Meat for others.
I can't tell if they're alts just meant to feed less skilled players or just really lousy players, but I was attacked by a Gundam Exia and when I attacked back, some 12 hours later, they still had 0 HP.
It's hard to argue with a "free meal" when you have 10K turns over someone whom has just enough score to pounce on them and take their land and bases, but I feel like I'm being used to launder resources or something. I don't want to possibly be accused of contributing to multi-accounting or something, so I'm reporting what I'm seeing

Offline Corale

• A-rank Pilot
  • Awards Has 9999 or more turn used,
Limited for only this season. Play during this season Win >= 400 Level >= 145 [Win >= 200] and [Ratio >= 66%] [Lose > Win] and [Win >= 100] Turn used >= 15000 Win >= 300
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Achievement Points: 120
Re: English Multi-Account Report?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 03:45:20 PM »
some bots are already forsaken and if you can check the history of them hitting each others you can directly state the name of them to admin Btw try go to post at this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/373118859459432/ will be much more effective
Real Only

Offline Vincent

• EZ-SRWO Administrator
  • Ace Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Achievement Points: 5
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 10:25:03 PM »
I've been lingering in the 100K-120Ks in score and I've noticed that some bots with under 1000 turns almost seem like they're just Base Meat for others.
I can't tell if they're alts just meant to feed less skilled players or just really lousy players, but I was attacked by a Gundam Exia and when I attacked back, some 12 hours later, they still had 0 HP.
It's hard to argue with a "free meal" when you have 10K turns over someone whom has just enough score to pounce on them and take their land and bases, but I feel like I'm being used to launder resources or something. I don't want to possibly be accused of contributing to multi-accounting or something, so I'm reporting what I'm seeing

Thanks for reporting. Don't worry about the ban process as I always look into details and have positive attitude toward players, those who get banned are those who I can't look on the bright side any more.

Offline Rametarin

• Newbie Pilot
  • Newbie Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 09:17:18 PM »
suicide02 (# 384)
Daitarin 3

He attacked me and lost. Is he intentionally losing? :O

Offline Corale

• A-rank Pilot
  • Awards Has 9999 or more turn used,
Limited for only this season. Play during this season Win >= 400 Level >= 145 [Win >= 200] and [Ratio >= 66%] [Lose > Win] and [Win >= 100] Turn used >= 15000 Win >= 300
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Achievement Points: 120
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 11:30:41 PM »
If he continuously lose It may be intentional
Real Only

Offline Rametarin

• Newbie Pilot
  • Newbie Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 02:59:24 AM »
So I'm playing this season (I love the Daimos change!!!)

I keep getting attacked by  เสี่ยเอ๋ง (# 73) Gundam Double X G Falcon

He has around 250K score, while I'm down in the 110Ks.

Shouldn't this be impossible by the mechanics of the game? I can't even attack anyone in the 80Ks, because that's somehow too low. And this guy can attack people that are almost 1/3rd his high score.

I KNOW that he's so high score he's not even IN my range UNLESS he's attacked me within 24 hours. He's so high score it's impossible to attack him without it being retaliation.

So.. I tried to tolerate it and just see if perhaps I was being paranoid. But no. He appears to be focusing on me and doing an impossible thing.

Offline pinkLabal

• Newbie Pilot
  • Awards [Win >= 200] and [Ratio >= 66%] Base >= 39 Turn used >= 15000 Win >= 300
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Achievement Points: 80
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 02:15:16 PM »
Gundam X doesn't have many upgrades.

Causing before that Gundam X could see the city with a lower score

And Gundam X is aiming only for the city that definitely wins

Make it seem like it is aimed only at your city.